Food Pantry Helper offers yearly subscriptions. The cost is $75.00 per yearly subscription for non-profits. $99.00 per year for commercial use.
All fees are non-refundable. Partial refunds will NOT be given for unused subscription times.
Fees can be submitted via Credit Card or by check made out to Creating Genius, Inc., PO Box 787 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
Support / Help
- Food Pantry Helper provides support only via email.
- Phone support is not offered at this time.
- The person creating an account certifies they have the authority to create this account on behalf of their organization.
- Email address you use for this account must belong to Pantry or Organization. Personal email addresses can not be used.
- Users are responsible for securing their own userid and password.
- Users are responsible for their conduct and all material posted under their screen name.
- Users are responsible for submitting data that is accurate and precise as to the best to their knowledge.
- Users may not create spam or transmit viruses to/from the Food Pantry Helper site.
- Food Pantry Helper site may not be used to harass, threaten or mislead other users.
- Users are prohibited from using Food Pantry Helper for any illegal, commercial or unauthorized purpose. All users must comply with international, national and local laws regarding online conduct and content.
- Users must be a not-for-profit organization serving hunger preventation related causes within the United States.
- Food Pantry Helper does not guarrantee service. Although it is unexpected, loss of data, error screens and unavailabilty may occur intermittently.
- Food Pantry Helper has self service export features for your data. We urge you utilize these features and make backups of your data.
User Conduct / Content
- Food Pantry Helper exclusively reserves the right to terminate your user account for any reason, including but not limited to violating acceptable conduct or behavior.
- Food Pantry Helper exclusively reserves the right to terminate your user account for inactivity or non-use.
- Food Pantry Helper exclusively retains the right to remove any content that we choose for any reason. Including but not limited to material that is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates copyright laws.
- You agree that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use any material submitted to Food Pantry Helper.
Data Sharing / Marketing
- By submitting data (or any materials), you hereby grant Food Pantry Helper and it's parent company, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicense-able and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, collect, market and prepare derivative works of display.
- Food Pantry Helper may produce reports or collections of data for use by itself or agents/partners of Food Pantry Helper.
- Food Pantry Helper will NOT share Client/HH Member Names, Donor Names, or Staff/Volunteer Names with any agents/partners.
- Food Pantry Helper may share qualitative, quantitative, demographic and/or aggregate data with it's agents/partners.
- Food Pantry Helper may send you or present to you ad related or marketing promotional material which we feel may help you run your organization.
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to user submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Food Pantry Helper.
- Food Pantry Helper prohibits it's Users from posting any Advertising/Marketing/Sales/Branding content and therefore you agree not to post any Advertising/Marketing/Sales/Branding content.
- Food Pantry Helper reserves the right to modify or terminate the Food Pantry Helper service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Food Pantry Helper reserves the right to alter the services and features it offers at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Copyright protection of your content is your responsibility.
- Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your account and possible legal action.
- Food Pantry Helper will obey all relevant copyright laws. All claims of copyright infringement will be reviewed and any content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws will be removed.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Food Pantry Helper, it's parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Food Pantry Helper Website.
You agree that your use of Food Pantry Helper shall be at your own risk. In no event shall Food Pantry Helper, its parent company, Its officiers, Directors, Employees, or Agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages.
TERMS / CONDITIONS MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.